Professional Air Duct And Dryer Vent Cleaning | Minneapolis And St. Paul, Minnesota
Our Air Duct Cleaning Process
We love our SEAL-A-DOOR. It’s a perfect “EVERY-SEASON” accessory for your home while we clean! It helps keep weather and pests outside, and keep heat, AC, kids and pets inside!
- Our techs will begin by masking your vents to ensure each side of the system is isolated to maximize airflow with our negative
- We will then create access holes in the return and supply trunk lines to insert our agitation tools. If there are previously existing access holes, we will use these. Don’t worry, all holes will be patched and sealed airtight when the job is complete!
- Next, our techs will start cleaning your ventilation system with our high-pressure air hose (125-175 psi) and agitation tools (air whips, directional nozzles, and rotary brush systems) towards the trunk lines. This removes dust and debris from the return and service duct vents.
- Contaminates that have been knocked loose by our high pressured air and agitation tools will be directed to the access points and pulled out of your home through our remarkably strong HEPA powerful vacuum. It pulls in air and debris at 12,500 CFM (cubic feet per minute) and re-distributes high quality, clean, odor-free air back into your home.
- The furnace housing, return drop, blower wheel, A-coils, and filter compartment will all be air washed as well.
- As we previously mentioned, once your system is cleaned and approved, it will be re-sealed per NADCA standards.
We have multiple certifications and stay current with all the necessary training to ensure your HVAC system gets the best possible cleaning.